File Size23.04 MB
Date AddedJuly 25, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelBrother MFC-J430W
Download locations for Driver Brother MFC-J430W For Windows XP 64 bit
Driver Brother MFC-J430W Windows XP 64 bit
– Driver name: Brother MFC-J430W Driver
– File Name : Y11B_C1-hostm-64-D1
– Release Date : 28/11/2012
– Version :D1
– File size : 23.04 Mb
– Compatible Model : Brother MFC-J430W
– File format : .EXE
– Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
Brother MFC-J430W printer drivers Reviews
– Printer driver is specialized software used to control the printer. Each printer and operating system has a corresponding driver and the printer driver is installed on the computer.
– Printer drivers for the printer defined on page size, color, quality prints, number of copies …
– Examples as Brother MFC-J430W printer driver has current versions: Brother MFC-J430W printer driver for Windows 7 32/64bit, Brother MFC-J430W printer driver for Windows 8 32/64bit, Brother MFC-J430W printer driver for Windows 8.1 32/64bit, Brother MFC-J430W printer driver for Windows XP 32/64bit.
The installation guide Brother MFC-J430W driver
Video installation guide Driver Brother MFC-J430W on Windows XP 64 bit
Setup Driver Brother MFC-J430W on Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Power switch on computer and Brother MFC-J430W printer and make sure devices works well. Wait for moment until ready status.
Step 2: Connect Brother MFC-J430W printer and computer by usb cable, ethernet cable or others types…
Step 3: Decompression Brother MFC-J430W printer driver file that you downloaded.
Step 4: Click Start/Devices and Printers (Windows 7); Start/Settings/Printers and Faxes (Windows XP), Search/Printers and Faxes or Search/ Device Settings (Windows 8, Windows 8.1).
Step 5: Click to Add printer.
Step 6: Click Add local printer (Windows 7); Local printer attached to this computer(Windows XP), Add a local printer or network printer …(Windows 8, Windows 8.1) and then click Next
Step 7: Select port Brother MFC-J430W printer connect with computer and then click Next.
Step 8: Click Have Disk and click Browse button to find the file driver Brother MFC-J430W printer contain in folder that you unzipped on step 1. Then Click Open.
Step 9: Click to OK to apply file setup Brother MFC-J430W printer driver
Step 10: Select Brother MFC-J430W printer in this list and click Next
Step 11: Next
Step 12: Option sharing your Brother MFC-J430W printer. You can be share or not share it. And then click Next.
Step 12: You’re successfully added Brother MFC-J430W printer driver. Click Finish.
Driver Brother MFC-J430W Windows XP 64 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Brother MFC-J430W Windows XP 64 bit
– Download Driver Brother MFC-J430W Windows XP 64 bit
– Brother MFC-J430W Windows XP 64 bit Software
– Brother MFC-J430W Windows XP 64 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Brother MFC-J430W Windows XP 64 bit without driver DISK