File Size18.79 MB
Date AddedJune 30, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
Compatible ModelCanon Pixma e400
Download locations for Driver Canon e400 MP For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver Canon e400 MP Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: Canon e400 MP Driver
– File Name : mp68-win-e400-1_00-ea33_3
– Release Date : 18/02/2014
– Version :1.00
– File size : 18.79 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon Pixma e400
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide Canon e400 MP printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon e400 MP on Windows 7 32 bit
Setup Driver Canon e400 MP on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon e400 MP printer driver, you need to install driver Canon e400 MP on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon e400 MP printer.
– Ways of install Canon e400 MP printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon e400 MP printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon e400 MP for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon e400 MP printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon e400 MP printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon e400 MP file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon e400 MP you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon e400 MP printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon e400 MP printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 18.79”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon e400 MP setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon e400 MP printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon e400 MP printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon e400 MP Windows 7 32 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon e400 MP Windows 7 32 bit
– Download Driver Canon e400 MP Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon e400 MP Windows 7 32 bit Software
– Canon e400 MP Windows 7 32 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon e400 MP Windows 7 32 bit without driver DISK