File Size21.15 MB
Date AddedJune 30, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
Compatible ModelCanon Pixma e500
Download locations for Driver Canon e500 XPS For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver Canon e500 XPS Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: Canon e500 XPS Driver
– File Name : xp68-win-e500-5_56-ea24
– Release Date : 16/10/2013
– Version :5.56
– File size : 21.15 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon Pixma e500
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide Canon e500 XPS printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon e500 XPS on Windows 7 32 bit
Setup Driver Canon e500 XPS on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon e500 XPS printer driver, you need to install driver Canon e500 XPS on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon e500 XPS printer.
– Ways of install Canon e500 XPS printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon e500 XPS printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon e500 XPS for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon e500 XPS printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon e500 XPS printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon e500 XPS file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon e500 XPS you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon e500 XPS printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon e500 XPS printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 21.15”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon e500 XPS setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon e500 XPS printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon e500 XPS printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon e500 XPS Windows 7 32 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon e500 XPS Windows 7 32 bit
– Download Driver Canon e500 XPS Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon e500 XPS Windows 7 32 bit Software
– Canon e500 XPS Windows 7 32 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon e500 XPS Windows 7 32 bit without driver DISK