File Size10.67 MB
Date AddedJuly 21, 2015
OSWindows 8 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon Pixma ip1980
Download locations for Driver Canon ip1980 For Windows 8 64 bit
Driver Canon ip1980 Windows 8 64 bit
– Driver name: Canon ip1980 Driver
– File Name : ip1900svst64220ea24
– Release Date : 16/10/2013
– Version :2.20
– File size : 10.67 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon Pixma ip1980
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8 64 bit
The installation guide Canon ip1980 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon ip1980 on Windows 8 64 bit
Setup Driver Canon ip1980 on Windows 8 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon ip1980 printer driver, you need to install driver Canon ip1980 on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon ip1980 printer.
– Ways of install Canon ip1980 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon ip1980 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon ip1980 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon ip1980 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon ip1980 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon ip1980 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon ip1980 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon ip1980 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon ip1980 printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 10.67”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon ip1980 setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon ip1980 printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon ip1980 printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon ip1980 Windows 8 64 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon ip1980 Windows 8 64 bit
– Download Driver Canon ip1980 Windows 8 64 bit
– Canon ip1980 Windows 8 64 bit Software
– Canon ip1980 Windows 8 64 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon ip1980 Windows 8 64 bit without driver DISK