File Size1.16 MB
Date AddedSeptember 23, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
Compatible ModelCanon SELPHY CP760
Download locations for Driver Canon CP760 For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver Canon CP760 Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: Canon CP760 Driver
– File Name : cp760w7
– Release Date : 17/10/2014
– Version :4
– File size : 1.16 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon SELPHY CP760
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide Canon CP760 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon CP760 on Windows 7 32 bit
Setup Driver Canon CP760 on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon CP760 printer driver, you need to install driver Canon CP760 on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon CP760 printer.
– Ways of install Canon CP760 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon CP760 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon CP760 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon CP760 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon CP760 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon CP760 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon CP760 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon CP760 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon CP760 printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 1.16”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon CP760 setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon CP760 printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon CP760 printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon CP760 Windows 7 32 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon CP760 Windows 7 32 bit
– Download Driver Canon CP760 Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon CP760 Windows 7 32 bit Software
– Canon CP760 Windows 7 32 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon CP760 Windows 7 32 bit without driver DISK