File Size6.5 MB
Date AddedSeptember 14, 2015
OSWindows XP 32 bit
Compatible ModelCanon i70
Download locations for Driver Canon i70 For Windows XP 32 bit
Driver Canon i70 Windows XP 32 bit
– Driver name: Canon i70 Driver
– File Name : i70xp190ea20z
– Release Date : 10/07/2008
– Version :1.9
– File size : 6.5 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon i70
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows XP 32 bit
The installation guide Canon i70 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon i70 on Windows XP 32 bit
Setup Driver Canon i70 on Windows XP 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon i70 printer driver, you need to install driver Canon i70 on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon i70 printer.
– Ways of install Canon i70 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon i70 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon i70 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon i70 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon i70 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon i70 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon i70 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon i70 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon i70 printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 6.5”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon i70 setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon i70 printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon i70 printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon i70 Windows XP 32 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon i70 Windows XP 32 bit
– Download Driver Canon i70 Windows XP 32 bit
– Canon i70 Windows XP 32 bit Software
– Canon i70 Windows XP 32 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon i70 Windows XP 32 bit without driver DISK