File Size43.83 MB
Date AddedSeptember 25, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
Compatible ModelCanon iR2010F
Download locations for Driver Canon iR2010F For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver Canon iR2010F Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: Canon iR2010F Driver
– File Name : PCL_Driver_V1402_W32_uk_EN_00
– Release Date : 15/07/2015
– Version :14.02
– File size : 43.83 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon iR2010F
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide Canon iR2010F printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon iR2010F on Windows 7 32 bit
Setup Driver Canon iR2010F on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon iR2010F printer driver, you need to install driver Canon iR2010F on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon iR2010F printer.
– Ways of install Canon iR2010F printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon iR2010F printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon iR2010F for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon iR2010F printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon iR2010F printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon iR2010F file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon iR2010F you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon iR2010F printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon iR2010F printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 43.83”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon iR2010F setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon iR2010F printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon iR2010F printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon iR2010F Windows 7 32 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon iR2010F Windows 7 32 bit
– Download Driver Canon iR2010F Windows 7 32 bit
– Canon iR2010F Windows 7 32 bit Software
– Canon iR2010F Windows 7 32 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon iR2010F Windows 7 32 bit without driver DISK