File Size8.81 MB
Date AddedNovember 11, 2015
OSWindows 8.1 32 bit
Compatible ModelCanon Pixma iX5000
Download locations for Driver Canon iX5000 For Windows 8.1 32 bit
Driver Canon iX5000 Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Driver name: Canon iX5000 Driver
– File Name : pd86-win-ix5000-2_00d-ea22
– Release Date : 28/07/2015
– Version :2.00d
– File size : 8.81 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon Pixma iX5000
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8.1 32 bit
The installation guide Canon iX5000 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon iX5000 on Windows 8.1 32 bit
Setup Driver Canon iX5000 on Windows 8.1 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon iX5000 printer driver, you need to install driver Canon iX5000 on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon iX5000 printer.
– Ways of install Canon iX5000 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon iX5000 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon iX5000 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon iX5000 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon iX5000 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon iX5000 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon iX5000 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon iX5000 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon iX5000 printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 8.81”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon iX5000 setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon iX5000 printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon iX5000 printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon iX5000 Windows 8.1 32 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon iX5000 Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Download Driver Canon iX5000 Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Canon iX5000 Windows 8.1 32 bit Software
– Canon iX5000 Windows 8.1 32 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon iX5000 Windows 8.1 32 bit without driver DISK