File Size45.17 MB
Date AddedSeptember 19, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelCanon ImageClass MF8380Cdw
Download locations for Driver Canon MF8380Cdw For Windows XP 64 bit
Driver Canon MF8380Cdw Windows XP 64 bit
– Driver name: Canon MF8380Cdw Driver
– File Name : MF8380Cdw_8360Cdn_8340Cdn_MFDrivers_W64_uk_EN_2
– Release Date : 16/07/2015
– Version :20.55
– File size : 45.17 Mb
– Compatible Model : Canon ImageClass MF8380Cdw
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
The installation guide Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Canon MF8380Cdw on Windows XP 64 bit
Setup Driver Canon MF8380Cdw on Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver, you need to install driver Canon MF8380Cdw on your computer then you can perform printing on Canon MF8380Cdw printer.
– Ways of install Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Canon MF8380Cdw for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Canon MF8380Cdw printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Canon MF8380Cdw file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Canon MF8380Cdw you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver file and click to “Unzip to 45.17”
Step 2: Double-click to driver Canon MF8380Cdw setup file.
Step 3: Read the License Agreement of Canon manufacturer and click “Yes” to agree.
Step 4: Select a setup method and then click “Next”
– You can select Standard, Custom or USB connection.
– If select Standard or Custom setup method then you need to choose type of connect and configuation setting for Canon MF8380Cdw printer. This is complicated for those who do not specialize in engineering. And in this article, I just introduce the most of simple way which is USB connection setup method.
Step 5: Click “Yes”
Step 6: The windows appear, you need to connect computer and printer.
Step 7: Check in box “Restart my computer now” to restart computer or uncheck box if you do not want to reset computer. Setup Canon MF8380Cdw printer driver is complete.
Driver Canon MF8380Cdw Windows XP 64 bit search terms:
– Free Download Driver Canon MF8380Cdw Windows XP 64 bit
– Download Driver Canon MF8380Cdw Windows XP 64 bit
– Canon MF8380Cdw Windows XP 64 bit Software
– Canon MF8380Cdw Windows XP 64 bit Package Software
– Installing Driver Canon MF8380Cdw Windows XP 64 bit without driver DISK