File Size10.93 MB
Date AddedJanuary 1, 2016
OSWindows 8.1 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell 1130 Laser Mono
Download locations for Driver Dell 1130 For Windows 8.1 64 bit
Driver Dell 1130 Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell 1130 Driver
– File Name : Dell_1130_Laser_Printer_Driver
– Release Date : 17/10/2013
– Version :V2.10.20,A01
– File size : 10.93 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell 1130 Laser Mono
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit
The installation guide Dell 1130 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell 1130 on Windows 8.1 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell 1130 on Windows 8.1 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell 1130 printer driver, you need to install driver Dell 1130 on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell 1130 printer.
– Ways of install Dell 1130 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell 1130 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell 1130 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell 1130 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell 1130 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell 1130 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell 1130 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell 1130 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell 1130 printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell 1130”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell 1130 printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell 1130 printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell 1130 printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell 1130 printer driver.