File Size8.70 MB
Date AddedNovember 25, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell 2130cn Color Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell 2130cn For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver Dell 2130cn Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell 2130cn Driver
– File Name : 2130cn_PCL_DRV_ENG_02-01-08-00_02-01-08-00
– Release Date : 08/04/2013
– Version :A04,A04
– File size : 8.70 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell 2130cn Color Laser Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide Dell 2130cn printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell 2130cn on Windows 7 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell 2130cn on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell 2130cn printer driver, you need to install driver Dell 2130cn on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell 2130cn printer.
– Ways of install Dell 2130cn printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell 2130cn printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell 2130cn for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell 2130cn printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell 2130cn printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell 2130cn file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell 2130cn you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell 2130cn printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell 2130cn printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell 2130cn”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell 2130cn printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell 2130cn printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell 2130cn printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell 2130cn printer driver.