File Size17.65 MB
Date AddedJanuary 4, 2016
OSWindows 8.1 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell 3330dn Mono Laser
Download locations for Driver Dell 3330dn For Windows 8.1 64 bit
Driver Dell 3330dn Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell 3330dn Driver
– File Name : R240477
– Release Date : 13/02/2013
– Version :A00,A00
– File size : 17.65 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell 3330dn Mono Laser
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit
The installation guide Dell 3330dn printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell 3330dn on Windows 8.1 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell 3330dn on Windows 8.1 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell 3330dn printer driver, you need to install driver Dell 3330dn on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell 3330dn printer.
– Ways of install Dell 3330dn printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell 3330dn printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell 3330dn for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell 3330dn printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell 3330dn printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell 3330dn file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell 3330dn you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell 3330dn printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell 3330dn printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell 3330dn”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell 3330dn printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell 3330dn printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell 3330dn printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell 3330dn printer driver.