File Size26.16 MB
Date AddedDecember 8, 2015
OSWindows 7 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell 5330dn Workgroup Mono Laser
Download locations for Driver Dell 5330dn For Windows 7 64 bit
Driver Dell 5330dn Windows 7 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell 5330dn Driver
– File Name : Dell_5330dn_Mono_Laser_Printer_Driver
– Release Date : 17/10/2013
– Version :V1.03.13.02,A06
– File size : 26.16 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell 5330dn Workgroup Mono Laser
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
The installation guide Dell 5330dn printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell 5330dn on Windows 7 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell 5330dn on Windows 7 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell 5330dn printer driver, you need to install driver Dell 5330dn on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell 5330dn printer.
– Ways of install Dell 5330dn printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell 5330dn printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell 5330dn for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell 5330dn printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell 5330dn printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell 5330dn file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell 5330dn you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell 5330dn printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell 5330dn printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell 5330dn”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell 5330dn printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell 5330dn printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell 5330dn printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell 5330dn printer driver.