File Size26.16 MB
Date AddedNovember 10, 2015
OSWindows XP 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell 5330dn Workgroup Mono Laser
Download locations for Driver Dell 5330dn For Windows XP 32 bit
Driver Dell 5330dn Windows XP 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell 5330dn Driver
– File Name : Dell_5330dn_Mono_Laser_Printer_Driver
– Release Date : 17/10/2013
– Version :V1.03.13.02,A06
– File size : 26.16 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell 5330dn Workgroup Mono Laser
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows XP 32 bit
The installation guide Dell 5330dn printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell 5330dn on Windows XP 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell 5330dn on Windows XP 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell 5330dn printer driver, you need to install driver Dell 5330dn on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell 5330dn printer.
– Ways of install Dell 5330dn printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell 5330dn printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell 5330dn for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell 5330dn printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell 5330dn printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell 5330dn file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell 5330dn you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell 5330dn printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell 5330dn printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell 5330dn”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell 5330dn printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell 5330dn printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell 5330dn printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell 5330dn printer driver.