File Size19.10 MB
Date AddedNovember 20, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell 725 Personal Inkjet
Download locations for Driver Dell 725 For Windows XP 64 bit
Driver Dell 725 Windows XP 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell 725 Driver
– File Name : R115590
– Release Date : 02/02/2006
– Version :A04,A04
– File size : 19.10 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell 725 Personal Inkjet
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
The installation guide Dell 725 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell 725 on Windows XP 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell 725 on Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell 725 printer driver, you need to install driver Dell 725 on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell 725 printer.
– Ways of install Dell 725 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell 725 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell 725 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell 725 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell 725 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell 725 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell 725 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell 725 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell 725 printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell 725”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell 725 printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell 725 printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell 725 printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell 725 printer driver.