File Size56.06 MB
Date AddedNovember 8, 2015
OSWindows XP 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell 968w All In One Wireless Photo Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell 968w For Windows XP 32 bit
Driver Dell 968w Windows XP 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell 968w Driver
– File Name : R241344
– Release Date : 27/04/2015
– Version :A01,A01
– File size : 56.06 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell 968w All In One Wireless Photo Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows XP 32 bit
The installation guide Dell 968w printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell 968w on Windows XP 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell 968w on Windows XP 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell 968w printer driver, you need to install driver Dell 968w on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell 968w printer.
– Ways of install Dell 968w printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell 968w printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell 968w for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell 968w printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell 968w printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell 968w file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell 968w you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell 968w printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell 968w printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell 968w”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell 968w printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell 968w printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell 968w printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell 968w printer driver.