File Size45.33 MB
Date AddedDecember 11, 2015
OSWindows 7 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell B1160 Mono Laser
Download locations for Driver Dell B1160 For Windows 7 64 bit
Driver Dell B1160 Windows 7 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell B1160 Driver
– File Name : B1160_Windows_V1.08_DriverOnly
– Release Date : 30/10/2013
– Version :V1.08,A02
– File size : 45.33 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell B1160 Mono Laser
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
The installation guide Dell B1160 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell B1160 on Windows 7 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell B1160 on Windows 7 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell B1160 printer driver, you need to install driver Dell B1160 on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell B1160 printer.
– Ways of install Dell B1160 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell B1160 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell B1160 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell B1160 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell B1160 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell B1160 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell B1160 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell B1160 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell B1160 printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell B1160”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell B1160 printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell B1160 printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell B1160 printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell B1160 printer driver.