File Size45.33 MB
Date AddedNovember 22, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell B1160 Mono Laser
Download locations for Driver Dell B1160 For Windows XP 64 bit
Driver Dell B1160 Windows XP 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell B1160 Driver
– File Name : B1160_Windows_V1.08_DriverOnly
– Release Date : 30/10/2013
– Version :V1.08,A02
– File size : 45.33 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell B1160 Mono Laser
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
The installation guide Dell B1160 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell B1160 on Windows XP 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell B1160 on Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell B1160 printer driver, you need to install driver Dell B1160 on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell B1160 printer.
– Ways of install Dell B1160 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell B1160 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell B1160 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell B1160 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell B1160 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell B1160 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell B1160 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell B1160 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell B1160 printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell B1160”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell B1160 printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell B1160 printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell B1160 printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell B1160 printer driver.