File Size50.79 MB
Date AddedJanuary 11, 2016
OSWindows 10 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell B1165nfw Multifunction Mono Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell B1165nfw For Windows 10 64 bit
Driver Dell B1165nfw Windows 10 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell B1165nfw Driver
– File Name : B1165nfw_Driver_Only_A01
– Release Date : 02/09/2015
– Version :A01,A01
– File size : 50.79 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell B1165nfw Multifunction Mono Laser Printer
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
The installation guide Dell B1165nfw printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell B1165nfw on Windows 10 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell B1165nfw on Windows 10 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell B1165nfw printer driver, you need to install driver Dell B1165nfw on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell B1165nfw printer.
– Ways of install Dell B1165nfw printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell B1165nfw printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell B1165nfw for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell B1165nfw printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell B1165nfw printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell B1165nfw file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell B1165nfw you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell B1165nfw printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell B1165nfw printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell B1165nfw”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell B1165nfw printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell B1165nfw printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell B1165nfw printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell B1165nfw printer driver.