File Size57.95 MB
Date AddedDecember 8, 2015
OSWindows 7 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell B1265dnf Mono Laser Printer MFP
Download locations for Driver Dell B1265dnf For Windows 7 64 bit
Driver Dell B1265dnf Windows 7 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell B1265dnf Driver
– File Name : B1265dnf_Windows_V1.12_DriverOnly
– Release Date : 14/10/2013
– Version :V1.12,A02
– File size : 57.95 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell B1265dnf Mono Laser Printer MFP
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
The installation guide Dell B1265dnf printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell B1265dnf on Windows 7 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell B1265dnf on Windows 7 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell B1265dnf printer driver, you need to install driver Dell B1265dnf on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell B1265dnf printer.
– Ways of install Dell B1265dnf printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell B1265dnf printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell B1265dnf for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell B1265dnf printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell B1265dnf printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell B1265dnf file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell B1265dnf you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell B1265dnf printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell B1265dnf printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell B1265dnf”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell B1265dnf printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell B1265dnf printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell B1265dnf printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell B1265dnf printer driver.