File Size94.75 MB
Date AddedNovember 28, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell B2360d Mono Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell B2360d For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver Dell B2360d Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell B2360d Driver
– File Name : UPD_A00_Win
– Release Date : 07/08/2014
– Version :v220.127.116.11,A01
– File size : 94.75 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell B2360d Mono Laser Printer
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide Dell B2360d printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell B2360d on Windows 7 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell B2360d on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell B2360d printer driver, you need to install driver Dell B2360d on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell B2360d printer.
– Ways of install Dell B2360d printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell B2360d printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell B2360d for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell B2360d printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell B2360d printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell B2360d file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell B2360d you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell B2360d printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell B2360d printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell B2360d”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell B2360d printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell B2360d printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell B2360d printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell B2360d printer driver.