File Size94.75 MB
Date AddedJanuary 10, 2016
OSWindows 10 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell B2360dn Mono Laser
Download locations for Driver Dell B2360dn For Windows 10 64 bit
Driver Dell B2360dn Windows 10 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell B2360dn Driver
– File Name : UPD_A00_Win
– Release Date : 07/08/2014
– Version :v188.8.131.52,A01
– File size : 94.75 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell B2360dn Mono Laser
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
The installation guide Dell B2360dn printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell B2360dn on Windows 10 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell B2360dn on Windows 10 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell B2360dn printer driver, you need to install driver Dell B2360dn on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell B2360dn printer.
– Ways of install Dell B2360dn printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell B2360dn printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell B2360dn for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell B2360dn printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell B2360dn printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell B2360dn file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell B2360dn you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell B2360dn printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell B2360dn printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell B2360dn”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell B2360dn printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell B2360dn printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell B2360dn printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell B2360dn printer driver.