File Size19.90 MB
Date AddedDecember 19, 2015
OSWindows 8 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell C1760NW Color Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell C1760NW For Windows 8 32 bit
Driver Dell C1760NW Windows 8 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell C1760NW Driver
– File Name : Printer_C1760nw_Driver_Dell_A01_WIN_EN
– Release Date : 30/10/2014
– Version :V184.108.40.206,A01
– File size : 19.90 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell C1760NW Color Laser Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8 32 bit
The installation guide Dell C1760NW printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell C1760NW on Windows 8 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell C1760NW on Windows 8 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell C1760NW printer driver, you need to install driver Dell C1760NW on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell C1760NW printer.
– Ways of install Dell C1760NW printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell C1760NW printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell C1760NW for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell C1760NW printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell C1760NW printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell C1760NW file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell C1760NW you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell C1760NW printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell C1760NW printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell C1760NW”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell C1760NW printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell C1760NW printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell C1760NW printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell C1760NW printer driver.