File Size19.90 MB
Date AddedNovember 23, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell C1760NW Color Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell C1760NW For Windows XP 64 bit
Driver Dell C1760NW Windows XP 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell C1760NW Driver
– File Name : Printer_C1760nw_Driver_Dell_A01_WIN_EN
– Release Date : 30/10/2014
– Version :V18.104.22.168,A01
– File size : 19.90 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell C1760NW Color Laser Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
The installation guide Dell C1760NW printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell C1760NW on Windows XP 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell C1760NW on Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell C1760NW printer driver, you need to install driver Dell C1760NW on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell C1760NW printer.
– Ways of install Dell C1760NW printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell C1760NW printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell C1760NW for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell C1760NW printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell C1760NW printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell C1760NW file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell C1760NW you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell C1760NW printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell C1760NW printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell C1760NW”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell C1760NW printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell C1760NW printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell C1760NW printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell C1760NW printer driver.