File Size17.33 MB
Date AddedNovember 29, 2015
OSWindows 7 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell C2665dnf Color Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell C2665dnf PS For Windows 7 32 bit
Driver Dell C2665dnf PS Windows 7 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell C2665dnf PS Driver
– File Name : Printer_C2665dnf_PS_DRV_A01_EN
– Release Date : 16/09/2014
– Version :18.104.22.168,A01
– File size : 17.33 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell C2665dnf Color Laser Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit
The installation guide Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell C2665dnf PS on Windows 7 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell C2665dnf PS on Windows 7 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver, you need to install driver Dell C2665dnf PS on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell C2665dnf PS printer.
– Ways of install Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell C2665dnf PS for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell C2665dnf PS printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell C2665dnf PS file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell C2665dnf PS you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell C2665dnf PS”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell C2665dnf PS printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell C2665dnf PS printer driver.