File Size13.47 MB
Date AddedJanuary 9, 2016
OSWindows 10 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell C3760dn Color Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell C3760dn For Windows 10 32 bit
Driver Dell C3760dn Windows 10 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell C3760dn Driver
– File Name : Software_OPD_Dell_A12_Win
– Release Date : 18/08/2015
– Version :v1.93,A12
– File size : 13.47 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell C3760dn Color Laser Printer
– File format : .zip
– Operating System: Windows 10 32 bit
The installation guide Dell C3760dn printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell C3760dn on Windows 10 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell C3760dn on Windows 10 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell C3760dn printer driver, you need to install driver Dell C3760dn on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell C3760dn printer.
– Ways of install Dell C3760dn printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell C3760dn printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell C3760dn for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell C3760dn printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell C3760dn printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell C3760dn file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell C3760dn you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell C3760dn printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell C3760dn printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell C3760dn”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell C3760dn printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell C3760dn printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell C3760dn printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell C3760dn printer driver.