File Size18.68 MB
Date AddedDecember 12, 2015
OSWindows 7 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell C3765dnf Color Laser Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell C3765dnf For Windows 7 64 bit
Driver Dell C3765dnf Windows 7 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell C3765dnf Driver
– File Name : C3765dnf_PS_DRV_ENG_06-04-01-00_06-04-01-00
– Release Date : 10/10/2013
– Version :A01,A01
– File size : 18.68 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell C3765dnf Color Laser Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
The installation guide Dell C3765dnf printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell C3765dnf on Windows 7 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell C3765dnf on Windows 7 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell C3765dnf printer driver, you need to install driver Dell C3765dnf on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell C3765dnf printer.
– Ways of install Dell C3765dnf printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell C3765dnf printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell C3765dnf for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell C3765dnf printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell C3765dnf printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell C3765dnf file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell C3765dnf you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell C3765dnf printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell C3765dnf printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell C3765dnf”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell C3765dnf printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell C3765dnf printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell C3765dnf printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell C3765dnf printer driver.