File Size43.87 MB
Date AddedDecember 31, 2015
OSWindows 8.1 32 bit
Compatible ModelDell P513w All In One Photo Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell P513w For Windows 8.1 32 bit
Driver Dell P513w Windows 8.1 32 bit
– Driver name: Dell P513w Driver
– File Name : DELL_P513w_wcr_32_en
– Release Date : 15/04/2015
– Version :A05-00,A05-00
– File size : 43.87 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell P513w All In One Photo Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8.1 32 bit
The installation guide Dell P513w printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell P513w on Windows 8.1 32 bit
Setup Driver Dell P513w on Windows 8.1 32 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell P513w printer driver, you need to install driver Dell P513w on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell P513w printer.
– Ways of install Dell P513w printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell P513w printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell P513w for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell P513w printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell P513w printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell P513w file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell P513w you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell P513w printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell P513w printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell P513w”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell P513w printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell P513w printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell P513w printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell P513w printer driver.