File Size125.39 MB
Date AddedDecember 21, 2015
OSWindows 8 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell V305 All In One Inkjet Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell V305 For Windows 8 64 bit
Driver Dell V305 Windows 8 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell V305 Driver
– File Name : R264842
– Release Date : 15/04/2015
– Version :A02,A02
– File size : 125.39 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell V305 All In One Inkjet Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8 64 bit
The installation guide Dell V305 printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell V305 on Windows 8 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell V305 on Windows 8 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell V305 printer driver, you need to install driver Dell V305 on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell V305 printer.
– Ways of install Dell V305 printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell V305 printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell V305 for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell V305 printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell V305 printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell V305 file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell V305 you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell V305 printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell V305 printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell V305”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell V305 printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell V305 printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell V305 printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell V305 printer driver.