File Size69.94 MB
Date AddedDecember 22, 2015
OSWindows 8 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell V313w All In One Wireless Inkjet Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell V313w For Windows 8 64 bit
Driver Dell V313w Windows 8 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell V313w Driver
– File Name : DELL_V313w_wcr_64_en
– Release Date : 10/04/2015
– Version :A05,A05
– File size : 69.94 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell V313w All In One Wireless Inkjet Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8 64 bit
The installation guide Dell V313w printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell V313w on Windows 8 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell V313w on Windows 8 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell V313w printer driver, you need to install driver Dell V313w on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell V313w printer.
– Ways of install Dell V313w printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell V313w printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell V313w for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell V313w printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell V313w printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell V313w file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell V313w you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell V313w printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell V313w printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell V313w”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell V313w printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell V313w printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell V313w printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell V313w printer driver.