File Size69.94 MB
Date AddedNovember 17, 2015
OSWindows XP 64 bit
Compatible ModelDell V313w All In One Wireless Inkjet Printer
Download locations for Driver Dell V313w For Windows XP 64 bit
Driver Dell V313w Windows XP 64 bit
– Driver name: Dell V313w Driver
– File Name : DELL_V313w_wcr_64_en
– Release Date : 10/04/2015
– Version :A05,A05
– File size : 69.94 Mb
– Compatible Model : Dell V313w All In One Wireless Inkjet Printer
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows XP 64 bit
The installation guide Dell V313w printer driver
Video installation guide Driver Dell V313w on Windows XP 64 bit
Setup Driver Dell V313w on Windows XP 64 bit (Pictures)
– After download Dell V313w printer driver, you need to install driver Dell V313w on your computer then you can perform printing on Dell V313w printer.
– Ways of install Dell V313w printer driver is very easily but not everyone can do it. In this article, I will be guide you to install Dell V313w printer driver on the computer has been installed Windows operating system.
1.Prepare for installation driver Dell V313w for Windows OS
– A computer has been installed any operating system and works well
– Dell V313w printer works well
– USB cable, Ethernet cable or anything that can connect two devices.
– Power switch on both devices and waiting for “Ready status”
2.Installation Dell V313w printer driver
– Step 1: Unzip driver Dell V313w file
– Almost downloaded files were in compressed file format, therefore to install driver Dell V313w you need to unzip it.
– To unzip Dell V313w printer driver file, you can use many different software. But, in this article, I use to the common software, it is Winrar.
– Right-click mouse to Dell V313w printer driver file and click to “Extract to Dell V313w”
Step 2: Click Control PanelHardware and SoundDevices and Printers or Start Devices and Printers to show add devices and printers windows.
Step 3: Click Add a printer.
Step 4: Click Add a local printer to begin add driver Dell V313w printer on your computer. Select port you printer in use and then click Next.
Step 5: Click Have disk …
Step 6: Click to Browse button and choose the Dell V313w printer driver file (file extension is .INF) and then click OK
Step 7: Click Next to install Dell V313w printer driver.
Step 8: Type your printer name that you want to display then click Next.
Step 9: Select option, share or not share your printer with other computer in LAN network then click Next.
Step 10: Finish to complete installation Dell V313w printer driver.