File Size6.10 MB
Date AddedDecember 19, 2015
OSWindows 8.1 64 bit
Compatible ModelOKI B431DN
Download locations for Driver OKI B431DN PS For Windows 8.1 64 bit
Driver OKI B431DN PS Windows 8.1 64 bit
– Driver name: OKI B431DN PS Driver
– File Name : OKB3S03X_ENU104_tcm3-109682
– Release Date : 11/07/2013
– Version : 1.0.4
– File size : 6.10 Mb
– Compatible Model : OKI B431DN
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bit
OKI B431DN PS Driver Review
– Printer dirver is a software controls printer.
– Control attributes of print: quality, duplex printing, printing on the one hand, print even pages, print odd pages …
– Each a printer driver only use for a printer and corresponding operating system on the computer.
– Examples as OKI B431DN PS driver has current versions: OKI B431DN PS driver for Windows 8.1 32/64bit, OKI B431DN PS driver for Windows 7 32/64bit, OKI B431DN PS driver for Windows XP 32/64bit, OKI B431DN PS driver for Windows 8 32/64bit …
Sharing and installation guide OKI B431DN PS driver
Video installation guide OKI B431DN PS Driver on Windows 8.1 64 bit
Setup Driver OKI B431DN PS on Windows 8.1 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Double click to OKI B431DN PS driver file and click “I Agree” button to agree with license agreement. OKI B431DN PS driver will be extract to other folder stored in current folder.
Step 2: Click Start -> Devices and Printers to go to add OKI B431DN PS driver.
Step 3: Click Add printer to add OKI B431DN PS driver on your Windows OS
Step 4: Select the type of printer to installation OKI B431DN PS driver. Click Add a local printer
Step 5: Choose a OKI B431DN PS printer port. In this artical, select the USB port to install OKI B431DN PS driver and click Next
Step 6: Have Disk -> Browse to finding .INF file of driver OKI B431DN PS printer contain in folder that you unzipped. And then click to OK.
Step 7: Select OKI B431DN PS driver in printers list then Next
Step 8: This printer will be installed with the OKI B431DN PS driver. You can change printer name that you want. Click Next to continue.
Step 9: Sharing OKI B431DN PS printer.
– Do not share printer.
– Share this printer …: Enter printer name that you want appear on LAN network.
Then click Next to continue.
Step 10: OKI B431DN PS driver installation on Windows are successfull. Click Finish to complete.
Step 11: Checking in “Devices and Printers” windows, We seen OKI B431DN PS driver has been successfully installed.
How to share OKI B431DN PS driver to other computer via LAN network?
Step 1: Right click to OKI B431DN PS printer on “Devices and Printers” windows and click Printer properties
Step 2: Go to Sharing tab. Check in box Share this printer. Then OK.
Step 3: On LAN network, in case computers installed windows 32bit and windows 64 bit then “Printer properties” windows click Additional Drivers…, check in both x64 and x86 box and click Close.
Step 4: Click Network icons Open network and sharing center to configuration LAN network
Step 5: Change advanced sharing settings
Step 6: Configuration advanced sharing follow image. Click Save changes button.