File Size2.63 MB
Date AddedNovember 26, 2015
OSWindows 7 64 bit
Compatible ModelOKI MC362W
Download locations for Driver OKI MC362W PCLXL For Windows 7 64 bit
Driver OKI MC362W PCLXL Windows 7 64 bit
– Driver name: OKI MC362W PCLXL Driver
– File Name : OKW3X04O102x64_tcm3-138090
– Release Date : 29/05/2014
– Version : 1.0.4
– File size : 2.63 Mb
– Compatible Model : OKI MC362W
– File format : .exe
– Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
OKI MC362W PCLXL Driver Review
– Printer dirver is a software controls printer.
– Control attributes of print: quality, duplex printing, printing on the one hand, print even pages, print odd pages …
– Each a printer driver only use for a printer and corresponding operating system on the computer.
– Examples as OKI MC362W PCLXL driver has current versions: OKI MC362W PCLXL driver for Windows 8.1 32/64bit, OKI MC362W PCLXL driver for Windows 7 32/64bit, OKI MC362W PCLXL driver for Windows XP 32/64bit, OKI MC362W PCLXL driver for Windows 8 32/64bit …
Sharing and installation guide OKI MC362W PCLXL driver
Video installation guide OKI MC362W PCLXL Driver on Windows 7 64 bit
Setup Driver OKI MC362W PCLXL on Windows 7 64 bit (Pictures)
Step 1: Double click to OKI MC362W PCLXL driver file and click “I Agree” button to agree with license agreement. OKI MC362W PCLXL driver will be extract to other folder stored in current folder.
Step 2: Click Start -> Devices and Printers to go to add OKI MC362W PCLXL driver.
Step 3: Click Add printer to add OKI MC362W PCLXL driver on your Windows OS
Step 4: Select the type of printer to installation OKI MC362W PCLXL driver. Click Add a local printer
Step 5: Choose a OKI MC362W PCLXL printer port. In this artical, select the USB port to install OKI MC362W PCLXL driver and click Next
Step 6: Have Disk -> Browse to finding .INF file of driver OKI MC362W PCLXL printer contain in folder that you unzipped. And then click to OK.
Step 7: Select OKI MC362W PCLXL driver in printers list then Next
Step 8: This printer will be installed with the OKI MC362W PCLXL driver. You can change printer name that you want. Click Next to continue.
Step 9: Sharing OKI MC362W PCLXL printer.
– Do not share printer.
– Share this printer …: Enter printer name that you want appear on LAN network.
Then click Next to continue.
Step 10: OKI MC362W PCLXL driver installation on Windows are successfull. Click Finish to complete.
Step 11: Checking in “Devices and Printers” windows, We seen OKI MC362W PCLXL driver has been successfully installed.
How to share OKI MC362W PCLXL driver to other computer via LAN network?
Step 1: Right click to OKI MC362W PCLXL printer on “Devices and Printers” windows and click Printer properties
Step 2: Go to Sharing tab. Check in box Share this printer. Then OK.
Step 3: On LAN network, in case computers installed windows 32bit and windows 64 bit then “Printer properties” windows click Additional Drivers…, check in both x64 and x86 box and click Close.
Step 4: Click Network icons Open network and sharing center to configuration LAN network
Step 5: Change advanced sharing settings
Step 6: Configuration advanced sharing follow image. Click Save changes button.